Kate Kreese of http://believeanyway.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/versatility-makes-me-flexible/ has chosen my blog to receive the Versatile Blogger Award, as well as the Candle Lighter Award http://believeanyway.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/creation-of-new-blog-award-the-candle-lighter-award/ …to which I say–Thank You! It is exciting to receive these awards; and it feels good when fellow bloggers encourage your efforts. Thank you, Kate!
The Versatile award rules request that I tell you 7 things about myself, (hopefully interesting) then pass it along to 15 other bloggers.
So without further ado, here are 7 things about me:
1. Happily married to Carl, proud mother of two young women; grandma of 3 girls
2. Beaches, sunsets, day tripping, and discovering new things to do, make me happy
3. Avid reader (I read anything that’s fit to print)
4. Advocate for afterschool and education issues
5. Dog lover, although Sasha (9 months Lab/husky mix) is currently driving me crazy!
6. I listen to: Smooth Jazz and classic; dance to Salsa, 60s, 70s and beyond music
7. Life is good, I appreciate the little and big things given to me!
I am now passing the award to the bloggers listed below. If you are one of them, acknowledge the award on your blog and include the link back to this post. Copy the badge on to your page, list the 7 things about yourself, and then pass it along to your 15 nominees. That’s it, simple right?
Please take time to pay a visit to the blogs listed, the variety of topics will make you want to return often just to see what they’ve been up to; you are bound to find a new friend within their blog pages. Enjoy and thanks for reading!