I have been busy, really busy this past month. All sorts of life events, vacations, babysitting gigs out-of-town, family illnesses, birthdays, baptisms and I am sure I forgot something else. The upside? I have spent the month of July in the company of my most beloved people and feel happy and fulfilled. I think I am now ready to resume blogging duties, unless of course…life gets in the way.
I missed a few of the photo challenges and rather than attempt to catch up by back-posting, I will jump right in here with my purple submission. As soon as I saw this prompt, I knew I had to go down to Punta Gorda to snap some pictures of the “purple house” I frequently drive by. The choice of color always puts a smile on my face, not something I would have picked myself…but I absolutely love how it looks with its white trim; especially on an old traditional Florida home such as this one. And below… the slowly fading purple of our crepe myrtle tree. Aah, nature!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week) Purple – Ube! (onthegypsystrail.wordpress.com)
- Purple Sunset (thismansjourney.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple (mikes-take.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Purple (bullettrainofthought.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: PURPLE (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge “Purple” (melissajoelliott.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple (natsukashii55.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Purple (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)