This week’s photo challenge? Contrast, got me thinking and set me off on a digital search through my computer files. I remembered having these pictures and wanted to share them, so here they are. My daughter, Natalie, took these during a visit to Miami‘s Metro Zoo now known as Zoo Miami. The colors contrast beautifully, flamingos strutting their pink and the cranes in white look beautiful against the green water. And, you can see the duck’s “feet” doing their thing underwater. I guess we cannot compete with mother nature!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (andreadreamin.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (writingthegirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge…Contrast (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)