I have been waiting for an opportunity to post these pictures, and this week’s theme “Journey” just provided the perfect one. Most days I go out for a walk with Sasha, our lab/husky mix, around 1:00 pm; the same scene usually greet us on our journey.
Across the street, on our neighbor’s yard, a turtle has made her home. She comes out of her nest a couple of times a day but most definitely at the same time we go for our daily walk. She even spies us as we approach her territory and ensures to get closer to her refuge the closer we get. Her antics fascinate me, so this time I decided to capture some of her moves as she is sunning and then when she quickly runs to hide from us, all along–Sasha anxiously hopes to follow, it is a daily “dance” that leaves me exhausted but marveled at the animal kingdom’s instinct to hunt and the need to ensure survival.
- Packed: Weekly Photo Challenge (Journey) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (light version) (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (taochildseyes.wordpress.com)
- “Weekly Photo Challenge:Journey” (mybyeworld.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Journey (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- The Weekly challenge – Journey (thegingerbreadcafe.wordpress.com)